Let Hometown Realty take care of your properties.
Here’s some info about what we offer to our clients:
We want to keep your rental incomes steady and consistent. When you decide to use Hometown Realty as your property manager, we will:
– Place a rental sign in the yard.
– Advertise your property on our website which sends your property to many other popular rental home search sites such as Zillow, HotPads, Trulia, Vast, Bing, Google, & Yahoo.
– We will set up appointments to show your property as well as help you to determine a marketable monthly rental amount.
– Require all prospective tenants to fill out an application for credit approval, employment verification, residence history verification, criminal background check, and eviction history check.
– Once a tenant’s application is approved, we arrange the tenant to sign the lease, and we will collect a Reservation Fee at that time…this will become the first month’s rent when the tenant moves in.
– On the designated move-in date, we will meet with the tenant to perform the in-writing, move-in inspection and collect the security deposit…all keys, garage door remotes, etc., will be given to the tenant at this time.
We’ve got a new tenant! Now what? Hometown Realty makes property mangement stress-free for YOU. We take care of the following with your new tenant:
– On a monthly basis, we will collect rent from the tenant. All rent is due on the 1st and late on the 2nd of the month.
– Monthly rental income will be sent to the owner no earlier than the 10th business day of the month. Each owner may choose to have a check mailed to them or to have the funds sent directly into their bank account.
– During the term of any lease, if the tenant becomes delinquent, we will consult with you to determine the best course of action. We have processed and executed hundreds of evictions/dispossessories and are well-versed in this process.
– At the end of the lease term, we will make an effort to renew the lease and execute all paperwork with the tenant. We will also perform a yearly walk-through of your property at this time to address any latent maintenance items ($150.00 charge).
– If the tenant chooses to move out at the end of the lease, we will perform a written move-out inspection at the property and start this entire process all over again!
When maintenance issues arise at your property, we can refer you to local professionals that can handle any sort of problem with each contractor being licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
We handle all scheduling with the tenant and handle all associated invoices up to $500 by deducting them from the monthly rent on your property.
Items over $500 would be paid directly by the homeowner to the contractor. On repairs (those under $500), we do not contact the homeowner via telephone when something is needed (leaky toilet, leaky pipes, minor HVAC repair, minor applicance repair, minor exterior issues, etc.).
Thinking about leasing out your property?
Let’s get Rental-Ready!
Download our FREE PDF to get your property ready for leasing! We can’t wait to serve you!